We extended some classes from FuelPHP. The additions we
made are listed in this page.
Added the static recursive_filter($array, $callback) method.
- Filename suffixes are available for model, controller, and view, as follow: model.model.php,
For instance, if you have a Controller_Admin_Page controller, its filename can either be
classes/controller/admin/page.php or classes/controller/admin/page.ctrl.php.
- It is possible to add new class aliases and access existing aliases using the addClassAlias and
- The generateSuffixedNamespace function allow to generate a customized namespace for files such as tasks or
__construct() will try to create the specified cache directory when it doesn’t exists.
- Added the static method compare($date1, $date2)
- Added the instance method modify($modify)
send(): we added two events email.before_send and email.after_send
Added two methods register_function() and trigger_function() to deal with by-reference arguments.
- Added the static method Fieldset::build_from_config()
- Added the public method $fieldset->getInstance(): it gets the current model instance processed by the fieldset
- Integration of renderers in the methods of these two classes
Added the method relativeSymlink()
- Added the Novius OS framework path in the searched paths
- Allow for filename suffixes for config, views and lang files (same rule as the Autoloader, see above)
Added the static method shrink($max_width, $max_height = null, $keepar = true, $pad = false)
- Added the static method Log::deprecated($message, $since)
- Added the static method Log::exception($e, $prefix)
Allow for a custom namespace retrieved from the config when loading a module (used in our applications).
Added the static method json() to return JSON data
Added the method htmlspecialchars()
Added the static method user() to retrieve the current logged in user in the back-office.
Added the static methods textToHtml($text)
Added the static method redirect($from, $to, $callback)
Added getters for alias, connection and model.